EPHRATA - Per an announcement made by the Grant County Sheriff’s Office, a level II sex offender recently relocated to an area just west of Moses Lake, just south of SR 17.
MOST RECENT POST
SEATTLE - It looks like Alaska Airlines, the air carrier that has operated flights out of East Wenatchee’s Pangborn Memorial Airport for years, is going to have to answer to a lawsuit filed by two of its flight attendants who claim they were “canceled” for their religious beliefs. Brown live…
ROYAL CITY — Law enforcement is looking for the driver of a stolen pickup truck who reportedly fled from Royal City police Wednesday morning.
- Orondo fruit grower sues insurers over damaged apple crop
- Auditor: Irrigation district leaders illegally financed pipe project
- Pear output predicted to fall in Wenatchee Valley
- Stemilt Ag settles lawsuit for $200,000 in workers’ back pay
- Lake Chelan's wine-country designation turns 10
- Rocky Pond Winery named 'one to watch' in Wine Press NW