ELLENSBURG — A man accused of setting a fire that destroyed a shop building owned by ACX and the Ellensburg Racquet and Recreation Center was previously charged with breaking into an ACX office and stealing $2,000 while he was employed at the business.
MOST RECENT POST
EPHRATA — A Moses Lake man has been sentenced to 25 years in prison after being convicted of 16 felonies related to the sexual assault of two children.
UPDATE (8:45 a.m.) — Eastbound Interstate 90 will likely be closed at Kittitas for most of Wednesday due to a morning collision involving 30 vehicles.
- Orondo fruit grower sues insurers over damaged apple crop
- Auditor: Irrigation district leaders illegally financed pipe project
- Pear output predicted to fall in Wenatchee Valley
- Stemilt Ag settles lawsuit for $200,000 in workers’ back pay
- Lake Chelan's wine-country designation turns 10
- Rocky Pond Winery named 'one to watch' in Wine Press NW
MORE STATEWIDE NEWS
OTHELLO - You don't need much evidence to conclude that man and animal can forge unbreakable bonds. That's the overarching principle one Adams County Sheriff's deputy conveyed in his lengthy eulogy dedicated to the dog he handled; that dog was Garrett. Deputy Joe Phillips says Garrett, the K…
SNOQUALMIE -- Washington state's Department of Transportation isn't being shy about the increase in rule-breaking motorists traveling across Snoqualmie Pass this year. On Tuesday, KING 5 published its correspondence with WSDOT's Summer Derry regarding frequent shuttering of Snoqualmie Pass f…