Initially sentenced to three years in prison for helping hide evidence of Kelsey Berreth’s murder in 2018, Krystal Kenney is a free woman after her re-sentencing in March. Benney was released from the Denver Woman’s Correctional Facility in March 2021 after she was re-sentencing to 18 months…
MOST RECENT POST
ELLENSBURG - A police investigation is underway after Central Washington University’s library was vandalized with homophobic and politically-charged graffiti on Thursday night. The vandalism reportedly occurred inside while the library was open, but staff was not present in the area where it…
DENVER (AP) — NASA on Thursday launched an online platform with information on how much water evaporates into the atmosphere from plants, soils and other surfaces in the U.S. West, data it says could help water managers, farmers and state officials better manage resources in the parched region.
- Orondo fruit grower sues insurers over damaged apple crop
- Auditor: Irrigation district leaders illegally financed pipe project
- Pear output predicted to fall in Wenatchee Valley
- Stemilt Ag settles lawsuit for $200,000 in workers’ back pay
- Lake Chelan's wine-country designation turns 10
- Rocky Pond Winery named 'one to watch' in Wine Press NW
MORE STATEWIDE NEWS
Adams County has been granted $523,919 to improve distance learning and telemedicine in the most rural parts of the county. The federal Rural Development broadband funding was announced by 4th District Congressman Dan Newhouse this week. The money came from the U.S. Department of Agriculture…
EPHRATA - Grant County is offering residents one last chance this year to dispose of household hazardous waste for free on Saturday.