According to iFIBER ONE News partner, News Radio 560 KPQ, several people living on Badger Mountain above East Wenatchee are reportedly rallying to prevent the establishment of solar panel farms from being built in the area.
MOST RECENT POST
RENTON, Wash. (AP) — It is one of Pete Carroll’s favorite questions, whether in the midst of a news conference or rallying his players in the locker room.
MOSES LAKE - A man accused of fatally shooting a 24-year-old previously worked with the victim, according to a Moses Lake police report.
- Report: Group of Douglas County residents rallying to oppose potential purchase of land for solar farms
- MLPD: Suspect in Moses Lake homicide had previously worked with victim
- Invasive fungus that harms bats is spreading in Chelan County
- Lawsuits claiming 2020 ballots were manipulated come to WA
- Quincy gas station's Washington Lotto machine 'spits out' winning scratch ticket worth $75,000
- Surge in demand for monoclonal antibodies to treat coronavirus prompts response by local health officials
- Post-Trump, Democrats push to curb presidential powers
- German police: Incident on highway with armed bus passenger
- Flames pour from section of Superdome roof in New Orleans
- Merkel seeks to boost Laschet in close German election race
- Ex-mayor, elected at age 23, gets 6 years in corruption case
- Sequoia National Park's Giant Forest unscathed by wildfire
MORE STATEWIDE NEWS
EVERETT, Wash. (AP) — Lawsuits have been filed in several western Washington counties claiming auditors used uncertified voting equipment and manipulated thousands of ballots in an unspecified statewide race last year.
QUINCY - A man named 'Mario' is $75,000 richer after scratching the right numbers needed to score the ticket's jackpot prize on Monday.
- Letter To The Editor: Endorsement for Joe Schmit
- Opinion: Why we need to respect our healthcare workers during this vaccine mandate
- Opinion: Epidemic in a Pandemic
- Opinion: Putting a Stop to Catastrophic Wildfires
- Opinion: Critical Race Theory is Preventing (Moses Lake) School Board from Addressing Local Issues
- Guest Column: Legislation threatens progress on behavioral health crisis response
- Opinion: Privacy in a COVID age
MORE STATEWIDE NEWS
An emerging and in-demand treatment to prevent severe coronavirus symptoms has local health experts talking. Recently, the U.S. has seen a boom in the use of monoclonal antibody treatment to help remedy to the effects of coronavirus. Five Chelan-Douglas-county-based healthcare providers comm…