Costco says you’ll only be able to buy so much of the following products: paper towels, toilet paper, water, and cleaning supplies. A representative with Costco says the cap on buying certain inventory is due to the resurgence of hoarding. Factored into the buying limits difficulties in find…
MOST RECENT POST
MOSES LAKE - In case you didn’t know, barbecue and pizza is now served at Smullingan’s in Moses Lake.
SEATTLE — Authorities say a Moses Lake man who is a former employee with the state Employment Security Department was arrested Friday and charged with defrauding the government of at least $360,000 in jobless benefits.
- Costco limiting purchasing of certain supplies, again, due to hoarding and other factors
- “I want my Smulligans!” Moses Lake BBQ and Pizza joint taking to-go orders with plans to open inside soon
- Moses Lake man charged in federal court with stealing unemployment funds
- Soap Lake long-term care facility suspends outdoor and indoor visits due to COVID-19
- 33 vaccinated people who live or work at Colville nursing center caught COVID-19 over last 30 days; one died
- Free fall clean event offered Saturday for Moses Lake residents
- UK gas stations run dry as trucker shortage sparks hoarding
- Clemson falls to No. 25 in AP poll, snapping top-10 streak
- German candidate Armin Laschet says Merkel’s Union bloc will do “everything we can” to form a new government
- The Latest: US brings big lead into final day of Ryder Cup
- Ex-Northwestern professor to stand trial in fatal stabbing
- The Latest: Browns receiver Beckham back vs. Bears
MORE STATEWIDE NEWS
SOAP LAKE - McKay Healthcare & Rehab is barring visitors from the facility due to possible presence of coronavirus in the facility.
COLVILLE - A nursing home in Colville reportedly lost control of a coronavirus outbreak that began in late August resulting in 74 cases.
- Letter To The Editor: Endorsement for Joe Schmit
- Opinion: Why we need to respect our healthcare workers during this vaccine mandate
- Opinion: Epidemic in a Pandemic
- Opinion: Putting a Stop to Catastrophic Wildfires
- Opinion: Critical Race Theory is Preventing (Moses Lake) School Board from Addressing Local Issues
- Guest Column: Legislation threatens progress on behavioral health crisis response
- Opinion: Privacy in a COVID age
MORE STATEWIDE NEWS
PULLMAN — Washington State signed coach Kyle Smith to a contract extension Thursday that goes through the 2026-27 season and adds two years to the original contract he was given when he was hired.