EPHRATA - An effective funnel has been created to support the community of Almira as it copes with the loss of its elementary/middle school.
MOST RECENT POST
WENATCHEE - A former Wenatchee High School student accused of inappropriately touching his teammate during a wrestling trip is reportedly no longer a scholar in the Wenatchee School District.
- Columbia Basin Foundation establishes Almira Warrior Strong Fund following fire that destroyed school
- Police: Wenatchee High School athlete accused of molesting teammate in June 2021
- Federal judge denies attempt to halt Oct. 18 WA vaccine mandate
- Inslee: Vaccine proof or negative test soon required at large events
- Man dons construction gear to blend in, walks off with power tools from Royal High School construction site
- Wenatchee police working to identify two suspects in restaurant burglary
- Leaders pay tribute at church where British lawmaker killed
- ASEAN downgrades Myanmar presence in summit in major rebuke
- Islamic State claims mosque bombing in south Afghanistan
- Delicate dance for Trump, Youngkin in campaign's final weeks
- Correa's time: Late HR helps Astros top Bosox in ALCS opener
- Biden says he's open to shortening length of new programs
MORE STATEWIDE NEWS
WENATCHEE - A suspected drunk driver is accused of crashing into several vehicles before plowing into a home Thursday evening in Wenatchee.
OLYMPIA, Wash. (AP) — Starting Nov. 15, people in Washington state will need to either provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative test in order to attend large events, Gov. Jay Inslee announced Thursday.
- Letter To The Editor: Endorsement for Joe Schmit
- Opinion: Why we need to respect our healthcare workers during this vaccine mandate
- Opinion: Epidemic in a Pandemic
- Opinion: Putting a Stop to Catastrophic Wildfires
- Opinion: Critical Race Theory is Preventing (Moses Lake) School Board from Addressing Local Issues
- Guest Column: Legislation threatens progress on behavioral health crisis response
- Opinion: Privacy in a COVID age