OLYMPIA - Washington State Trooper Eric Gunderson is Washington State Patrol’s first line-of-duty death caused by coronavirus.
MOST RECENT POST
JOPLIN, Mont. (AP) — Federal officials sent a team of investigators from the National Transportation Safety Board to the site of an Amtrak derailment in north-central Montana that killed three people and left seven hospitalized Sunday, officials said. The railroad route the train was taking …
Costco says you’ll only be able to buy so much of the following products: paper towels, toilet paper, water, and cleaning supplies. A representative with Costco says the cap on buying certain inventory is due to the resurgence of hoarding. Factored into the buying limits difficulties in find…
- Washington State Trooper dies from COVID-19
- Amtrak train set to travel through Ephrata and Wenatchee derails in centra Montana killing 3
- Costco limiting purchasing of certain supplies, again, due to hoarding and other factors
- “I want my Smulligans!” Moses Lake BBQ and Pizza joint taking to-go orders with plans to open inside soon
- Moses Lake man charged in federal court with stealing unemployment funds
- Soap Lake long-term care facility suspends outdoor and indoor visits due to COVID-19
- DJ settles score at Whistling Straits, winning all 5 matches
- Carlson's field goal gives Raiders 31-28 OT win over Miami
- Rams' Stafford throws for 4 TDs, outduels Brady and Bucs
- Liz Cheney: `I was wrong' in opposing gay marriage in past
- Sweet! Cardinals win 16th in row, go ahead in 9th, top Cubs
- Tears fall, putts don't: Europe overmatched at Ryder Cup
MORE STATEWIDE NEWS
MOSES LAKE - In case you didn’t know, barbecue and pizza is now served at Smullingan’s in Moses Lake.
SEATTLE — Authorities say a Moses Lake man who is a former employee with the state Employment Security Department was arrested Friday and charged with defrauding the government of at least $360,000 in jobless benefits.
- Letter To The Editor: Endorsement for Joe Schmit
- Opinion: Why we need to respect our healthcare workers during this vaccine mandate
- Opinion: Epidemic in a Pandemic
- Opinion: Putting a Stop to Catastrophic Wildfires
- Opinion: Critical Race Theory is Preventing (Moses Lake) School Board from Addressing Local Issues
- Guest Column: Legislation threatens progress on behavioral health crisis response
- Opinion: Privacy in a COVID age
MORE STATEWIDE NEWS
SOAP LAKE - McKay Healthcare & Rehab is barring visitors from the facility due to possible presence of coronavirus in the facility.
COLVILLE - A nursing home in Colville reportedly lost control of a coronavirus outbreak that began in late August resulting in 74 cases.