ALONG THE COLUMBIA RIVER (AP) — James Kiona stands on a rocky ledge overlooking Lyle Falls where the water froths and rushes through steep canyon walls just before merging with the Columbia River. His silvery ponytail flutters in the wind, and a string of eagle claws adorns his neck.
MOST RECENT POST
YAKIMA - According to KIMA-TV, people were literally filling up their fuel tanks for pennies on the dollar on Sunday in Yakima.
ELLENSBURG - A 20-year-old Ellensburg man accused of being one in a group of white supremacists who allegedly planned to show up to a pride event in riot gear pled in court on Monday.
- Opinion: Washington State Legislature Refusing to Pay its Fair Share of Election Costs
- (Opinion) I'm not choosing sides, but it’s time to move past the adversarial posturing toward the District and the Commission and get back to the facts, we have Led well
- Opinion: Grant PUD board member endorses Brewer and Paris for Grant PUD commission
MORE STATEWIDE NEWS
WENATCHEE - A man in his 30’s faces multiple charges after climbing to the top of the Senator George Sellar Bridge’s super structure over the Columbia River between Wenatchee and East Wenatchee on Friday.
MOSES LAKE — A suspect in a domestic violence call in Moses Lake was bit by K9 Chewbacca after hiding inside a bathtub inside his home.
- (Opinion) President Biden: Your Policies Are Hurting Washingtonians
- On Your Mind: It’s Time to Wake Up and Smell the Inflation
- On Your Mind: Let Our Officers Do Their Jobs
- On Your Mind: How science and divine intervention saved my sister from coronavirus
- OPINION: Moses Lake School District Replacement Educational Programs and Operations Levy
- Letter to the Editor: Support for Joe Schmit
- Letter To The Editor: Endorsement for Joe Schmit