PASCO - Frank Tiegs, owner of Frank Tiegs LLC, is appealing a $304,000 Department of Ecology fine that he now says is "unlawful."
MOST RECENT POST
WENATCHEE - Last weekend’s sub-par skiing conditions caused by unseasonably warm weather at Mission Ridge has resulted in the ski and board resort’s extended hiatus from operation this weekend.
- On Your Mind: Let Our Officers Do Their Jobs
- On Your Mind: How science and divine intervention saved my sister from coronavirus
- OPINION: Moses Lake School District Replacement Educational Programs and Operations Levy
- Letter to the Editor: Support for Joe Schmit
- Letter To The Editor: Endorsement for Joe Schmit
- Opinion: Why we need to respect our healthcare workers during this vaccine mandate
- Opinion: Epidemic in a Pandemic
MORE STATEWIDE NEWS
The National Weather Service has issued a blizzard warning for the Big Island of Hawaii. The warning is in effect from 6 p.m. until 6 a.m. on Sunday as up to 12 inches or more of snow is expected on the island. NWS is also asking residents to stay indoors as forecasters predict winds of 100 …