QUINCY – A Soap Lake motorcycle rider was injured in a collision Sunday afternoon on state Route 28 about a mile east of Quincy.
QUINCY – A public hearing is set for July 12 to allow comments on an update to the air permit for the Vantage Data Center in Quincy.
- Motorcyclist injured in collision on SR 28 near Quincy
- Woman injured in crash near Quincy, reportedly fell asleep at the wheel
- Public hearing for Vantage Data Center updated air permit set for July 12 in Quincy
- Second Harvest distributes 9,300 pounds of food to Quincy-area residents
- Sutherland Canyon, Straight Hollow fires 100 percent contained
- Former Quincy teacher charged with cyberstalking in connection to Facebook Live video
- Prosecutors add attempted murder charge against suspect in Quincy homicide
- Comments sought on updated air permit for Vantage Data Center in Quincy
- Grant County libraries to kick off Summer Reading Program this month
- Grand opening for Quincy Farmers Market set for Saturday
- Interest growing in Port of Quincy as "inland port" to ship ocean containers to Puget Sound
- Grant County Fire District 3's Luke Garrison named state Volunteer Fire Fighter of the Year
- Quincy man killed in semi-truck crash on SR 17 near Othello
- Registration open for Dru Gimlin 3-on-3 tournament June 10 in Quincy
- Mail carriers collecting food donations for Stamp Out Hunger on Saturday
- Two hurt in collision on SR 28 near Quincy
- Man gets nine months in jail in connection to armed robbery in Quincy
- Six injured in wreck Thursday afternoon west of Quincy
- Quincy ag business accused sexual harassment, discrimination in federal lawsuit
- Second Harvest distributes 10,000 pounds of food to Quincy-area residents
- Five injured in collision near Quincy, Ephrata man arrested for DUI
- Saturday packed with Easter egg hunts throughout Grant County
- Quincy Health Education Event planned for Thursday night
- K-9 Chicka helps nab pursuit suspect near Quincy
- Quincy police Chief Bob Heimbach unexpectedly resigns
- George man charged in Jan. 29 armed robbery in Quincy, two other suspects not identified
QUINCY- Second Harvest of the Inland Northwest distributed more than 9,000 pounds of food to Quincy residents Thursday as part of its Mobile Food Bank.
QUINCY – The Port of Quincy is garnering interest as an inland port to ship ocean containers by rail to Puget Sound ports.
QUINCY – Grant County Fire District 3 volunteer Luke Garrison was named Volunteer Fire Fighter of the Year at a state conference on Saturday.
LATEST SPORTS NEWS
- Kelenic, Gilbert headline major roster shuffle for Mariners
- Full speed ahead: DK Metcalf set to take on elite sprinters
- Washington State extends AD Pat Chun through 2026
- Seahawks make most of 3 picks and hit needs in draft
- Smith, Ruidíaz score as Sounders overwhelm Galaxy 3-0
- Sheffield, Mariners relievers shut down Angels for 2-0 win
- WSU proposes plan for balanced athletic budget by 2023