OLYMPIA - Washington State Trooper Eric Gunderson is Washington State Patrol’s first line-of-duty death caused by coronavirus.
MOST RECENT POST
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) — Younghoe Koo kicked a 40-yard field goal on the final play and the Atlanta Falcons beat the New York Giants 17-14 to give coach Arthur Smith his first NFL win Sunday.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — The Chargers capitalized on four Kansas City turnovers, including Patrick Mahomes' second interception in the closing minutes, and Justin Herbert's touchdown toss to Mike Williams with 32 seconds to go lifted Los Angeles to a 30-24 victory over the Chiefs on Sunday.
- Letter To The Editor: Endorsement for Joe Schmit
- Opinion: Why we need to respect our healthcare workers during this vaccine mandate
- Opinion: Epidemic in a Pandemic
- Opinion: Putting a Stop to Catastrophic Wildfires
- Opinion: Critical Race Theory is Preventing (Moses Lake) School Board from Addressing Local Issues
- Guest Column: Legislation threatens progress on behavioral health crisis response
- Opinion: Privacy in a COVID age
MORE STATEWIDE NEWS
MOSES LAKE - In case you didn’t know, barbecue and pizza is now served at Smullingan’s in Moses Lake.
SEATTLE — Authorities say a Moses Lake man who is a former employee with the state Employment Security Department was arrested Friday and charged with defrauding the government of at least $360,000 in jobless benefits.