MOSES LAKE - A 27-year-old man was killed in a shooting early Sunday morning in the Larson housing community near Moses Lake.
MOST RECENT POST
Initially sentenced to three years in prison for helping hide evidence of Kelsey Berreth’s murder in 2018, Krystal Kenney is a free woman after her re-sentencing in March. Benney was released from the Denver Woman’s Correctional Facility in March 2021 after she was re-sentencing to 18 months…
ELLENSBURG - A police investigation is underway after Central Washington University’s library was vandalized with homophobic and politically-charged graffiti on Thursday night. The vandalism reportedly occurred inside while the library was open, but staff was not present in the area where it…
MORE STATEWIDE NEWS
DENVER (AP) — NASA on Thursday launched an online platform with information on how much water evaporates into the atmosphere from plants, soils and other surfaces in the U.S. West, data it says could help water managers, farmers and state officials better manage resources in the parched region.
Adams County has been granted $523,919 to improve distance learning and telemedicine in the most rural parts of the county. The federal Rural Development broadband funding was announced by 4th District Congressman Dan Newhouse this week. The money came from the U.S. Department of Agriculture…
- Letter to the Editor: Support for Joe Schmit
- Letter To The Editor: Endorsement for Joe Schmit
- Opinion: Why we need to respect our healthcare workers during this vaccine mandate
- Opinion: Epidemic in a Pandemic
- Opinion: Putting a Stop to Catastrophic Wildfires
- Opinion: Critical Race Theory is Preventing (Moses Lake) School Board from Addressing Local Issues
- Guest Column: Legislation threatens progress on behavioral health crisis response
KMAS not authorized to stream any MLB, NFL, NCAA, MLS, or NHL games.
MORE STATEWIDE NEWS
Shannon Klasell, Executive Director for Sound Learning came on iFIBER One KMAS to talk about the upcoming Spell-E-Bration event at the Shelton Civic Center on Saturday, August 28 at 3pm. Get involved with the fun and learn more about Sound Learning at www.soundlearnin.co
It's going to be hot this week and Jeff Slakey went to Adopt-A-Pet to talk with Di Agee about the best practices they use on the dogs at the facility. Also tips on navigating hot sidewalks, heatstroke and using Benadryl on the dogs. https://www.adoptapet-wa.org/
- AP source: Cards replacing Shildt with bench coach Marmol
- Chinese province closes tourist sites following virus cases
- ASEAN leaders hold summit with Myanmar’s general shut out
- Raiders beat Philly, 33-22, in second game under Bisaccia
- Australia gives in-principle support for net zero by 2050
- Ex-Saudi official claims damaging intel against crown prince
- Hummer EV truck shows it can compete with its gas-powered rivals
- Walmart recalls aromatherapy spray linked to rare bacterial illness, 2 deaths
- Amazon workers in Staten Island say they're planning to file for union election
- Bridal retailers face wedding dress delays due to global supply chain disruptions
- Truth Social could provide Trump with infusion of cash -- but critics are concerned about its content
- What to know about 'Striketober': Workers seize new power as pandemic wanes
- Black Friday 2021: The stores closed (and open) on Thanksgiving Day
- Latina Equal Pay Day: Meet organizations fighting to close the income gap
- Donald Trump launching new social media platform, TRUTH Social
- Johnson & Johnson looking to bankruptcy to resolve 40,000 baby powder cancer suits
- Coping With Anxiety in Stressful Times
- I'm Back...But Where Have I Been??
- When Is It Time for a Digital Detox?
- The Pandemic May Be Why You are Restricting or Binging
- How Possible Is It to Really Live in the Present Moment?
- We Need to Be Present Not Just Productive
- Strategies for Combating Anxiety
- How to Take a Power Nap
- Washing the Dishes Is Good for Your Brain
- Researchers Communicate with Lucid Dreamers!