Do you know about the HOPE Garden Project in Shelton? Executive Director Rachel Uberman talks with Jeff Slakey about the gardens at Evergreen Elementary, Bordeux and at Mason General. They do a lot of good in the community but there is more work to be done. Rachel talks about how local gardeners can help when they plant this year by adding another row to help the food banks in Mason County.
- 17% of food production globally wasted, UN report estimates
- US jobless claims tick up to 745,000 as layoffs remain high
- Billie Jean King memoir 'All In' to be published in August
- 'Dr. Oz' aids police in resuscitating man at Newark airport
- Vanessa Bryant still perseveres after Kobe, Gigi's death
- NASA releases Mars landing video: 'Stuff of our dreams'
- Netflix doc to examine man behind college admissions scandal
- National Spelling Bee to return in mostly virtual format
- NASA rover streaks toward a landing on Mars
- Delivery-only restaurant brands see pandemic-fueled growth
LIVE LISTEN RADIO