During a special Focus On Shelton, presented by Peninsula Credit Union, Shelton Police Chief Carole Beason and Mason County Sheriff Casey Salisbury came in to talk about laws that are changing at the end of July 2021. The police reform laws, enacted by the Washington State Legislature, are considered some of the biggest changes in policing across the country. Chief Beason and Sheriff Salisbury talk about what they are learning and the concerns they have.
Join Jeff Slakey and Spencer Hughes weekday mornings with the latest in local news around the South Sound and beyond on am1030, fm103.3 or streaming at ifiberonenewsradio.com or via the TuneIn app and others.
- Tokyo Olympics opening ceremony: Best moments from the event
- Scoreboard roundup -- 7/22/21
- New York Jets assistant coach Greg Knapp dies after being struck by vehicle
- Pelicans hire Suns assistant Willie Green as head coach
- Blues general manager: forward Vladimir Tarasenko may not be traded
- Cowboys Demarcus Lawrence, one of six to start year on PUP list
LIVE LISTEN RADIO
NEWS ODDS AND ENDS
- Cubans in Miami talk of boating to island to back protests
- China tightens control over cybersecurity in data crackdown
- Black female WWII unit hoping to get congressional honor
- Russian fund: India's top vaccine maker to produce Sputnik V
- In 'Stillwater,' Matt Damon bridges Oklahoma and France
- The Weeknd and BTS hope to raise billions for Global Citizen