Continuing the series of talking with all 7 Mason County School Superintendents, Jeff Slakey met with Wyeth Jessee, the new Superintendent for Shelton School District. The two met at Mt. View Elementary to talk about the first few days of the school year, then Jeff spoke with the principal of Mt. View, Mary Johnson, about how the kids have adjusted to the new school year and COVID precautions.
Join Spencer Hughes weekday mornings with the latest in local news around the South Sound and beyond on am1030, fm103.3 or streaming at ifiberonenewsradio.com or via the TuneIn app and others.
- Letter To The Editor: Endorsement for Joe Schmit
- Opinion: Why we need to respect our healthcare workers during this vaccine mandate
- Opinion: Epidemic in a Pandemic
- Opinion: Putting a Stop to Catastrophic Wildfires
- Opinion: Critical Race Theory is Preventing (Moses Lake) School Board from Addressing Local Issues
- Guest Column: Legislation threatens progress on behavioral health crisis response
- Opinion: Privacy in a COVID age
KMAS not authorized to stream any MLB, NFL, NCAA, MLS, or NHL games.
Thanks to the voters in the North Mason Regional Fire Authority boundaries, the NMRFA is currently building a new fire hall to protect the citizens after a bond passed in 2019. NMRFA Chief Beau Bakken walks Jeff Slakey through the progress and talks about the upgrades that come from a new bu…
- UK climate activists face prison for blocking highways
- N Ireland police arrest 2 more men over murder of journalist
- Lithuanian agency warns against use of Chinese-made phones
- Nigeria-born designer Joy Meribe opens Milan Fashion Week
- Report: Turkish frigate confronts Greek vessel
- 7 female Afghan lawmakers hosted in Greece
- Coping With Anxiety in Stressful Times
- I'm Back...But Where Have I Been??
- When Is It Time for a Digital Detox?
- The Pandemic May Be Why You are Restricting or Binging
- How Possible Is It to Really Live in the Present Moment?
- We Need to Be Present Not Just Productive
- Strategies for Combating Anxiety
- How to Take a Power Nap
- Washing the Dishes Is Good for Your Brain
- Researchers Communicate with Lucid Dreamers!