The Washington Department of Labor and Industries (L&I) filed an Emergency Rulemaking package last week with the Office of the Code Reviser (OCR). This package, which is an update and expansion of some earlier L&I rules, sets up an enforcement mechanism for the current Governor to ex…
MORE LOCAL NEWS
SEATTLE - Congress has abandoned plans for two free years of community college in its expansive spending bill. But low and middle income families in Washington state still have an option to make college more affordable.
The city of Shelton has decided to return to virtual meetings beginning Tuesday, August 24th with their planned study session. These meetings will be back on the ZOOM platform with most meeting livestreamed by MasonWebTV.
In a two part Sheriff Sit Down, presented by Our Community Credit Union, Mason County Sheriff Casey Salisbury and Chief Deputy Ryan Spurling talk about some trends that they've been seeing in regards to how people are interacting with each other negatively. People who have until recently bee…
MORE STATEWIDE NEWS
SEATTLE — New state data released Monday shows the number of state government workers getting vaccinated against COVID-19 continues to increase amid mandates.
SPOKANE — A federal judge in Eastern Washington on Monday denied a bid by firefighters, state troopers and others to halt Washington’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate for state workers and emergency responders.
- Letter to the Editor: Support for Joe Schmit
- Letter To The Editor: Endorsement for Joe Schmit
- Opinion: Why we need to respect our healthcare workers during this vaccine mandate
- Opinion: Epidemic in a Pandemic
- Opinion: Putting a Stop to Catastrophic Wildfires
- Opinion: Critical Race Theory is Preventing (Moses Lake) School Board from Addressing Local Issues
- Guest Column: Legislation threatens progress on behavioral health crisis response
KMAS not authorized to stream any MLB, NFL, NCAA, MLS, or NHL games.
- Senate confirms Cindy McCain, Jeff Flake to ambassador posts
- Robinhood's growth in the summer slowed as trading calmed
- Unbeaten Cardinals still on top of latest AP Pro32 poll
- DNA brings pain, closure to family of John Wayne Gacy victim
- US, China sparring over Taiwan heats up anew
- Visa's profits jump as credit, debit card spending recovers
- Customers can soon rent a Tesla at Hertz after company orders 100,000 electric vehicles
- Amazon's warehouse workers in Staten Island file petition for union election
- Facebook whistleblower documents offer new revelations about Jan. 6 response
- Supply chain problems forcing small businesses to change how they operate
- Hummer EV truck shows it can compete with its gas-powered rivals
- Walmart recalls aromatherapy spray linked to rare bacterial illness, 2 deaths
- Amazon workers in Staten Island say they're planning to file for union election
- Bridal retailers face wedding dress delays due to global supply chain disruptions
- Truth Social could provide Trump with infusion of cash -- but critics are concerned about its content
- What to know about 'Striketober': Workers seize new power as pandemic wanes
- Coping With Anxiety in Stressful Times
- I'm Back...But Where Have I Been??
- When Is It Time for a Digital Detox?
- The Pandemic May Be Why You are Restricting or Binging
- How Possible Is It to Really Live in the Present Moment?
- We Need to Be Present Not Just Productive
- Strategies for Combating Anxiety
- How to Take a Power Nap
- Washing the Dishes Is Good for Your Brain
- Researchers Communicate with Lucid Dreamers!