Did you know that twice weekly you can get some exercise in at the Transit Community Center in downtown Shelton? Shelton Parks and Recreation continues its Pickleball Drop-In available Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-11. The cost is $3. Jordanne Krumpols from the City of Shelton talks with Jef…
BUCKLEY, Wash. (AP) — A 70-year-old man is in critical condition after Pierce County deputies opened fire Thursday while responding to a 911 call.
OLYMPIA – This week, scientists with the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife (WDFW) will fly a drone over sections of marine shoreline at McNeil Island in South Puget Sound to collect information to support habitat restoration work.
- Pierce County deputy shoots armed domestic violence suspect
- WDFW will use drone to collect habitat restoration project data at McNeil Island
- With only 23% of WA fully vaccinated, Inslee warns of 4th COVID-19 wave
- 342 pounds of meth worth $1.7M seized near Port Angeles
- Vaccines open to all as health officials warn of 4th wave
- Bill that protects low-income Washingtonians from wage garnishment signed into law
LIVE LISTEN RADIO
NEWS ODDS AND ENDS
- Princely letter: Philip apologized to Nixon for 'lame' toast
- Head of Tokyo Olympics again says games will not be canceled
- EXPLAINER: Can officers stop drivers for air fresheners?
- SpaceX, NASA give 'go' for astronaut launch, 3rd for Dragon
- Officials say Olympic cancellation, no fans still an option
- Sydney man finds snake in lettuce bought at supermarket
OLYMPIA, Wash. (AP) — Democratic Gov. Jay Inslee on Thursday warned that Washington state was on the cusp of a fourth COVID-19 wave with case numbers and hospitalizations rising.
PORT ANGELES, Wash. (AP) — U.S. Customs and Border Protection said Thursday that agents seized a significant amount of methamphetamine west of Port Angeles on the Olympic Peninsula.
Shelton, WA — Crews were dispatched at 9:14 pm to a commercial fire alarm. At 9:15 pm dispatch upgraded the fire to a confirmed commercial structure fire with flames through the roof.