OLYMPIA – The Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife (WDFW) is hosting an online, interactive event at 10 a.m. on Saturday, Feb. 20 to highlight waterbirds, the spectacle of spring migration, and to virtually visit some of the hidden gem locations across Washington for waterfowl viewing …
YAKIMA– The Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife announced today the department will begin two rounds of aerial bighorn sheep captures through February in an effort to control the Mycoplasma ovipneumoniae (Movi) disease currently affecting the Yakima Canyon herd.
OLYMPIA, Wash. – Washington Health Benefit Exchange (Exchange) will be opening a special enrollment period starting Feb. 15 for Washingtonians. This aligns with President Biden’s executive order to re-open the federal health insurance marketplace, giving additional time to Americans still se…
- WDFW to host live ‘Waterbirds of Washington’ event
- Yakima Canyon bighorn sheep testing operation begins to identify, remove pneumonia carriers
- New Special Enrollment Period for Health Coverage Opens February 15
- Virus variant from South Africa detected in US for 1st time
- Washington state introduces bill to increase state gas tax
- Biden signs burst of virus orders, vows 'Help is on the way'
LIVE LISTEN RADIO
NEWS ODDS AND ENDS
- Marc Maron says Ambies honor long overdue for 'WTF' podcast
- Home cooks find antidote to blandness on TikTok videos
- Bill Maher taping canceled after host's positive virus test
- Retail sales were flat in April as stimulus spending waned
- Prince Harry thought about quitting royal life in his 20s
- Police: California Tesla driver riding in backseat arrested
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — A new coronavirus variant identified in South Africa has been found in the United States for the first time, with two cases diagnosed in South Carolina, state health officials said Thursday.
OLYMPIA, Wash. (AP) — Lawmakers in Washington state have introduced legislation that could increase the state gas tax, making it the highest in the country at 67.4 cents a gallon.