The Port of Shelton continues to grow and expand and Executive Director Wendy Smith and Port Commissioner Dick Taylor talk about the progress with Jeff Slakey. They are working on new CERB funding and the company that makes Squirrel Suits is coming to the Port.
Join Spencer Hughes weekday mornings with the latest in local news around the South Sound and beyond on am1030, fm103.3 or streaming at ifiberonenewsradio.com or via the TuneIn app and others.
- Letter To The Editor: Endorsement for Joe Schmit
- Opinion: Why we need to respect our healthcare workers during this vaccine mandate
- Opinion: Epidemic in a Pandemic
- Opinion: Putting a Stop to Catastrophic Wildfires
- Opinion: Critical Race Theory is Preventing (Moses Lake) School Board from Addressing Local Issues
- Guest Column: Legislation threatens progress on behavioral health crisis response
- Opinion: Privacy in a COVID age
KMAS not authorized to stream any MLB, NFL, NCAA, MLS, or NHL games.
Thanks to the voters in the North Mason Regional Fire Authority boundaries, the NMRFA is currently building a new fire hall to protect the citizens after a bond passed in 2019. NMRFA Chief Beau Bakken walks Jeff Slakey through the progress and talks about the upgrades that come from a new bu…
- Chinese leader emphasizes multilateralism, says disputes among countries “need to be handled through dialogue.”
- Post-Trump, Democrats push to curb presidential powers
- German police: Incident on highway with armed bus passenger
- Flames pour from section of Superdome roof in New Orleans
- Merkel seeks to boost Laschet in close German election race
- Ex-mayor, elected at age 23, gets 6 years in corruption case
- Coping With Anxiety in Stressful Times
- I'm Back...But Where Have I Been??
- When Is It Time for a Digital Detox?
- The Pandemic May Be Why You are Restricting or Binging
- How Possible Is It to Really Live in the Present Moment?
- We Need to Be Present Not Just Productive
- Strategies for Combating Anxiety
- How to Take a Power Nap
- Washing the Dishes Is Good for Your Brain
- Researchers Communicate with Lucid Dreamers!