On September 23, 2021, iFIBER Communications Corporation, LICENSEE of K277CZ, 103.3, Shelton, WA, filed an application with the Federal Communications Commission for renewal of license. Members of the public wishing to view this application or obtain information about how to file comments and petitions on the application can visit https://publicfiles.fcc.gov/am-profile/kmas/applications-and-related-materials/#renewals
- Letter to the Editor: Support for Joe Schmit
- Letter To The Editor: Endorsement for Joe Schmit
- Opinion: Why we need to respect our healthcare workers during this vaccine mandate
- Opinion: Epidemic in a Pandemic
- Opinion: Putting a Stop to Catastrophic Wildfires
- Opinion: Critical Race Theory is Preventing (Moses Lake) School Board from Addressing Local Issues
- Guest Column: Legislation threatens progress on behavioral health crisis response
KMAS not authorized to stream any MLB, NFL, NCAA, MLS, or NHL games.
- Officials say 18 villagers shot dead at mosque in Nigeria
- US condemns Sudan coup, suspends $700 million in aid
- Officials: Iran behind drone attack on U.S. base in Syria
- Amid fallout from charges that Facebook emphasizes profits over user safety, the company reported a 17% profit increase
- Officials: Iran behind drone attack on US base in Syria
- Treasury Department names first counselor for racial equity
- Coping With Anxiety in Stressful Times
- I'm Back...But Where Have I Been??
- When Is It Time for a Digital Detox?
- The Pandemic May Be Why You are Restricting or Binging
- How Possible Is It to Really Live in the Present Moment?
- We Need to Be Present Not Just Productive
- Strategies for Combating Anxiety
- How to Take a Power Nap
- Washing the Dishes Is Good for Your Brain
- Researchers Communicate with Lucid Dreamers!