According to the Old Farmer’s Almanac, Daylight Saving Time ends on Sunday, November 7, 2021 at 2:00 a.m. This means clocks will fall back one hour, giving us more daylight in autumn winter. Yes, this also means you get an extra hour of sleep.
MOST RECENT POST
BREWSTER - In a radio interview with KIRO in Seattle, Three Rivers Hospital officials told the radio station that it remains optimistic despite the losses it endured due to the state’s strict vaccinate mandate.
- Letter to the Editor: Support for Joe Schmit
- Letter To The Editor: Endorsement for Joe Schmit
- Opinion: Why we need to respect our healthcare workers during this vaccine mandate
- Opinion: Epidemic in a Pandemic
- Opinion: Putting a Stop to Catastrophic Wildfires
- Opinion: Critical Race Theory is Preventing (Moses Lake) School Board from Addressing Local Issues
- Guest Column: Legislation threatens progress on behavioral health crisis response
KMAS not authorized to stream any MLB, NFL, NCAA, MLS, or NHL games.
- BioNTech to work with Senegal, Rwanda to make mRNA vaccines
- Florida manatees dying in record numbers amid food scarcity
- UK budget to mark shift away from pandemic firefighting
- TV looks more like US, viewers like it, diversity study says
- UN: Net zero pledges on climate give hope, but still vague
- US home prices surged in August at near-record pace
- Customers can soon rent a Tesla at Hertz after company orders 100,000 electric vehicles
- Amazon's warehouse workers in Staten Island file petition for union election
- Facebook whistleblower documents offer new revelations about Jan. 6 response
- Supply chain problems forcing small businesses to change how they operate
- Hummer EV truck shows it can compete with its gas-powered rivals
- Walmart recalls aromatherapy spray linked to rare bacterial illness, 2 deaths
- Amazon workers in Staten Island say they're planning to file for union election
- Bridal retailers face wedding dress delays due to global supply chain disruptions
- Truth Social could provide Trump with infusion of cash -- but critics are concerned about its content
- What to know about 'Striketober': Workers seize new power as pandemic wanes
MORE STATEWIDE NEWS
RENTON, Wash - The Seattle Seahawks announced today Karen Wilkins-Mickey as the organization's new Vice President of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. A new role for the team, Wilkins-Mickey will lead the Seahawks' overall diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) strategy, as well as act as a …
Renton, Wash. -- The Seattle Seahawks will be represented in the 2021 Pro Bowl by seven players, the NFL announced this evening. S Jamal Adams, LB Bobby Wagner and QB Russell Wilson earn repeat honors with four first-timers joining them in special teamer Nick Bellore, S Quandre Diggs, WR DK …
- Coping With Anxiety in Stressful Times
- I'm Back...But Where Have I Been??
- When Is It Time for a Digital Detox?
- The Pandemic May Be Why You are Restricting or Binging
- How Possible Is It to Really Live in the Present Moment?
- We Need to Be Present Not Just Productive
- Strategies for Combating Anxiety
- How to Take a Power Nap
- Washing the Dishes Is Good for Your Brain
- Researchers Communicate with Lucid Dreamers!