SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) — Gonzaga is undefeated and has been ranked No. 1 all season. Coach Mark Few wants to put that in some perspective.
SEATTLE (AP) — The NFL says the first position-specific helmet created for its players represents a major step in helmet technology, though it must still undergo testing by the league and the players’ union before being authorized for use.
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — Tom Brady made his seventh Super Bowl title look familiar - despite moving south to a new team and conference during a pandemic.
- Corey Kispert leads No. 1 Gonzaga past Saint Mary's, 87-65
- NFL to test new position-specific helmet designed for pros
- Tom Brady wins Super Bowl No. 7, Buccaneers beat Chiefs 31-9
- Seattle Seahawks Announce Karen Wilkins-Mickey as Vice President of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Franchise-Record Seven Seahawks Selected to the 2021 Pro Bowl
- Unlucky 13: Misery continues in Jets' 40-3 loss to Seahawks
- No. 25 Gonzaga women hold on to defeat Montana 58-51
- Pac-12 announces final weekend of games in football season
- Russell Wilson, Travis Kelce among NFL Man of Year nominees
- Stymied Seahawks: Seattle baffled by woes in loss to Giants
LIVE LISTEN RADIO
RENTON, Wash - The Seattle Seahawks announced today Karen Wilkins-Mickey as the organization's new Vice President of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. A new role for the team, Wilkins-Mickey will lead the Seahawks' overall diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) strategy, as well as act as a …
Renton, Wash. -- The Seattle Seahawks will be represented in the 2021 Pro Bowl by seven players, the NFL announced this evening. S Jamal Adams, LB Bobby Wagner and QB Russell Wilson earn repeat honors with four first-timers joining them in special teamer Nick Bellore, S Quandre Diggs, WR DK …
SEATTLE (AP) - Unlike some of his higher profile, high-scoring teammates, Shane O'Neill doesn't have trouble recalling some of the more memorable goals of his career.
SEATTLE (AP) - The Apple Cup between Washington and Washington State scheduled for Friday was canceled Sunday due to the Cougars not having enough scholarship players available because of positive COVID-19 tests and contact tracing.