SEATTLE — New state data released Monday shows the number of state government workers getting vaccinated against COVID-19 continues to increase amid mandates.
MOST RECENT POST
SPOKANE — A federal judge in Eastern Washington on Monday denied a bid by firefighters, state troopers and others to halt Washington’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate for state workers and emergency responders.
WASHINGTON (AP) — A Republican secretary of state who challenged former President Donald Trump's false claims of election fraud in 2020 is the front-runner for a job heading the Biden administration's effort to protect future elections, according to people familiar with the discussions.
- Letter to the Editor: Support for Joe Schmit
- Letter To The Editor: Endorsement for Joe Schmit
- Opinion: Why we need to respect our healthcare workers during this vaccine mandate
- Opinion: Epidemic in a Pandemic
- Opinion: Putting a Stop to Catastrophic Wildfires
- Opinion: Critical Race Theory is Preventing (Moses Lake) School Board from Addressing Local Issues
- Guest Column: Legislation threatens progress on behavioral health crisis response
KMAS not authorized to stream any MLB, NFL, NCAA, MLS, or NHL games.
iStock(NEW YORK) -- Here are the scores from Monday's sports events:NATIONAL BASKETBALL ASSOCIATIONMilwaukee 119, Indiana 109Boston 140, Charlotte 129 (OT)Atlanta 122, Detroit 104Brooklyn 104, Washington 90Miami 107, Orlando 90Chicago 111, Toronto 108New Orleans 107, Minnesota 98Cleveland 99…
- Mutual aid groups ponder future of community-based help
- Paige Bueckers, Caitlin Clark, Aliyah Boston headline The Associated Press preseason women's All-America team
- Bueckers, Boston, Clark headline AP preseason All-Americans
- Former MLB manager Valentine runs for mayor in hometown
- Estonia plans new restrictions to avoid lockdown like Latvia
- After years of 'hiding,'' Klimt work is a star in Rome show
- Customers can soon rent a Tesla at Hertz after company orders 100,000 electric vehicles
- Amazon's warehouse workers in Staten Island file petition for union election
- Facebook whistleblower documents offer new revelations about Jan. 6 response
- Supply chain problems forcing small businesses to change how they operate
- Hummer EV truck shows it can compete with its gas-powered rivals
- Walmart recalls aromatherapy spray linked to rare bacterial illness, 2 deaths
- Amazon workers in Staten Island say they're planning to file for union election
- Bridal retailers face wedding dress delays due to global supply chain disruptions
- Truth Social could provide Trump with infusion of cash -- but critics are concerned about its content
- What to know about 'Striketober': Workers seize new power as pandemic wanes
MORE STATEWIDE NEWS
Chris Brown and Kyrie Irving in 2014; Jerritt Clark/Getty ImagesAs many sports commentators are slamming Brooklyn Nets star Kyrie Irving for refusing to be vaccinated, Chris Brown is coming to his defense.Breezy, who has displayed his basketball skills in several celebrity games, is praising…
33ft/iStock(LOS ANGELES) -- Los Angeles Dodgers third baseman Justin Turner is out for the year with a hamstring injury, manager Dave Roberts announced. The All-Star suffered the injury while hitting into a double play in the bottom of the seventh inning of the team's 9-2 loss to Atlanta in …
- Coping With Anxiety in Stressful Times
- I'm Back...But Where Have I Been??
- When Is It Time for a Digital Detox?
- The Pandemic May Be Why You are Restricting or Binging
- How Possible Is It to Really Live in the Present Moment?
- We Need to Be Present Not Just Productive
- Strategies for Combating Anxiety
- How to Take a Power Nap
- Washing the Dishes Is Good for Your Brain
- Researchers Communicate with Lucid Dreamers!