PASCO - Frank Tiegs, owner of Frank Tiegs LLC, is appealing a $304,000 Department of Ecology fine that he now says is "unlawful."
MOST RECENT POST
WENATCHEE - Last weekend’s sub-par skiing conditions caused by unseasonably warm weather at Mission Ridge has resulted in the ski and board resort’s extended hiatus from operation this weekend.
- Curry bounces back, Warriors end Suns' 18-game streak 118-96
- Blazers executive Neil Olshey dismissed after probe
- Suns push past Pistons, win franchise record 18th straight
- Minus Giannis, Bucks lose to Toronto, ending win streak at 8
- Memphis Grizzlies beat Oklahoma City Thunder by 73 points, set NBA record for margin of victory
MORE STATEWIDE NEWS
The National Weather Service has issued a blizzard warning for the Big Island of Hawaii. The warning is in effect from 6 p.m. until 6 a.m. on Sunday as up to 12 inches or more of snow is expected on the island. NWS is also asking residents to stay indoors as forecasters predict winds of 100 …