Initially sentenced to three years in prison for helping hide evidence of Kelsey Berreth’s murder in 2018, Krystal Kenney is a free woman after her re-sentencing in March. Benney was released from the Denver Woman’s Correctional Facility in March 2021 after she was re-sentencing to 18 months…
MOST RECENT POST
ELLENSBURG - A police investigation is underway after Central Washington University’s library was vandalized with homophobic and politically-charged graffiti on Thursday night. The vandalism reportedly occurred inside while the library was open, but staff was not present in the area where it…
DENVER (AP) — NASA on Thursday launched an online platform with information on how much water evaporates into the atmosphere from plants, soils and other surfaces in the U.S. West, data it says could help water managers, farmers and state officials better manage resources in the parched region.
- Mariners expect to be active and spend after 90-win season
- Mariners hope unexpected 90-win season is just the beginning
- No scramble, playoffs set: Yanks-Red Sox, Giants win West
- Mariners lose to Angels 7-3 as playoff drought continues
- Anderson expected to start for Seattle against Los Angeles
- Flexen scheduled to start for Seattle against Los Angeles
- LEADING OFF: Yanks, Sox, Jays and Mariners in tight WC chase
- Friday's Scores
- Letter to the Editor: Support for Joe Schmit
- Letter To The Editor: Endorsement for Joe Schmit
- Opinion: Why we need to respect our healthcare workers during this vaccine mandate
- Opinion: Epidemic in a Pandemic
- Opinion: Putting a Stop to Catastrophic Wildfires
- Opinion: Critical Race Theory is Preventing (Moses Lake) School Board from Addressing Local Issues
- Guest Column: Legislation threatens progress on behavioral health crisis response
MORE STATEWIDE NEWS
Adams County has been granted $523,919 to improve distance learning and telemedicine in the most rural parts of the county. The federal Rural Development broadband funding was announced by 4th District Congressman Dan Newhouse this week. The money came from the U.S. Department of Agriculture…
EPHRATA - Grant County is offering residents one last chance this year to dispose of household hazardous waste for free on Saturday.
MORE STATEWIDE NEWS
Rafael Devers delivered big time for the Boston Red Sox. Aaron Judge did just enough for the New York Yankees. And Buster Posey boosted the San Francisco Giants to the NL West crown, dropping the 106-win Dodgers into a dangerous wild-card game.
SEATTLE (AP) — The Seattle Mariners' quest to end their 20-year playoff drought fell short Sunday as they lost to the Los Angeles Angels 7-3 on the final day of the regular season.