BERKELEY, Calif. - Washington State head coach Mike Leach called his team a "bunch of pathetic front-runners" after a disappointing 37-3 loss Friday night to California.
PULLMAN – Saturday’s 33-10 win on the road against Oregon has propelled Washington State into the Associated Press top 10 for the first time since 2003.
PULLMAN – No. 11 Washington State heads on the road for the first time this season for a Saturday matchup against the high-powered offense of Oregon, but the Ducks will be without their starting quarterback.
PULLMAN - Friday night's 30-27 win over USC is garnering Washington State well-deserved national attention as the Cougars moved up five spots to No. 11 in the Associated Press Poll.
MOSES LAKE – Big Bend volleyball came up short in their first two home matches of the season, falling to Grays Harbor and Linn-Benton.
PULLMAN – Coming off a 31-0 win over Montana State in week one, No. 20 Washington State will face a tougher test Saturday as the Cougars host Boise State.
LATEST SPORTS NEWS
- Kelenic, Gilbert headline major roster shuffle for Mariners
- Full speed ahead: DK Metcalf set to take on elite sprinters
- Washington State extends AD Pat Chun through 2026
- Seahawks make most of 3 picks and hit needs in draft
- Smith, Ruidíaz score as Sounders overwhelm Galaxy 3-0
- Sheffield, Mariners relievers shut down Angels for 2-0 win
- WSU proposes plan for balanced athletic budget by 2023
- WSU's Falk named Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Week
- AP Poll: Cougars up three spots to No. 18, Huskies drop one spot
- Falk throws for six touchdowns as Cougars handle Oregon State 52-23
- Falk to start as No. 21 Cougars open Pac-12 play Saturday against Oregon State
- Cougars erase 21-point deficit, stun Boise State in triple-overtime
- Big Bend volleyball drops home matches to Grays Harbor, Linn-Benton
- No. 20 Cougars host Boise State Saturday night
- No. 24 Cougars top Montana State 31-0 in season opener
- Nine Vikings sign to continue baseball careers
- Big Bend's Maryah Tipping signs to play basketball at Warner Pacific College
- Big Bend baseball sweeps doubleheader against Wenatchee Valley
- Vikings split doubleheader against Treasure Valley
- Big Bend splits Wednesday doubleheader against Columbia Basin
- Moses Lake native Hunter Boyd joins Wenatchee AppleSox
- Big Bend's Jacob McCord named NWAC Men's Basketball Player of the Year
- Big Bend baseball loses two to Walla Walla to open conference schedule
- Chiefs alum Jessie Loera and Gonzaga open tournament play Saturday
- Big Bend loses opening game in NWAC Tournament to South Puget Sound
- Big Bend's Jacob McCord named NWAC East Region MVP
- Runnin' Vikings beat Spokane to punch ticket to NWAC Tournament