MOSES LAKE - A 27-year-old man was killed in a shooting early Sunday morning in the Larson housing community near Moses Lake.
MOST RECENT POST
Initially sentenced to three years in prison for helping hide evidence of Kelsey Berreth’s murder in 2018, Krystal Kenney is a free woman after her re-sentencing in March. Benney was released from the Denver Woman’s Correctional Facility in March 2021 after she was re-sentencing to 18 months…
ELLENSBURG - A police investigation is underway after Central Washington University’s library was vandalized with homophobic and politically-charged graffiti on Thursday night. The vandalism reportedly occurred inside while the library was open, but staff was not present in the area where it…
- Letter to the Editor: Support for Joe Schmit
- Letter To The Editor: Endorsement for Joe Schmit
- Opinion: Why we need to respect our healthcare workers during this vaccine mandate
- Opinion: Epidemic in a Pandemic
- Opinion: Putting a Stop to Catastrophic Wildfires
- Opinion: Critical Race Theory is Preventing (Moses Lake) School Board from Addressing Local Issues
- Guest Column: Legislation threatens progress on behavioral health crisis response
MORE STATEWIDE NEWS
DENVER (AP) — NASA on Thursday launched an online platform with information on how much water evaporates into the atmosphere from plants, soils and other surfaces in the U.S. West, data it says could help water managers, farmers and state officials better manage resources in the parched region.
Adams County has been granted $523,919 to improve distance learning and telemedicine in the most rural parts of the county. The federal Rural Development broadband funding was announced by 4th District Congressman Dan Newhouse this week. The money came from the U.S. Department of Agriculture…