SOAP LAKE - Grant County Fire District 7 has been chosen as a recipient of Gesa Credit Union’s Local Heroes Grant Award.
MOST RECENT POST
EPHRATA - Local and federal law enforcement raided an Ephrata home early Monday morning in connection to an ongoing drug investigation.
SEATTLE — New state data released Monday shows the number of state government workers getting vaccinated against COVID-19 continues to increase amid mandates.
- Letter to the Editor: Support for Joe Schmit
- Letter To The Editor: Endorsement for Joe Schmit
- Opinion: Why we need to respect our healthcare workers during this vaccine mandate
- Opinion: Epidemic in a Pandemic
- Opinion: Putting a Stop to Catastrophic Wildfires
- Opinion: Critical Race Theory is Preventing (Moses Lake) School Board from Addressing Local Issues
- Guest Column: Legislation threatens progress on behavioral health crisis response
MORE STATEWIDE NEWS
SPOKANE — A federal judge in Eastern Washington on Monday denied a bid by firefighters, state troopers and others to halt Washington’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate for state workers and emergency responders.
WASHINGTON (AP) — A Republican secretary of state who challenged former President Donald Trump's false claims of election fraud in 2020 is the front-runner for a job heading the Biden administration's effort to protect future elections, according to people familiar with the discussions.