MOSES LAKE - Moses Lake police have made an arrest into the fatal shooting of a 24-year-old man Saturday afternoon.
MOST RECENT POST
WENATCHEE - An alarming increase in criminal activity at Wenatchee High School has administrators reaching out to the public for help.
Health officials say patients stand to benefit from the new partnership between Confluence Health and Premera Blue Cross.
- Chiefs get out the broom against Eisenhower
- Lady Tigers take two from Quincy
- Tigers maul Greyhounds on the pitch in Grandview
- Rattlers finish third at USA Preps Tournament
- Chiefs handed early postseason exit
- Ten Chiefs make All-Conference Team
- Cougars scratch out district championship win over the Coyotes
- Ephrata's season ends with loss to East Valley
- Letter To The Editor: Endorsement for Joe Schmit
- Opinion: Why we need to respect our healthcare workers during this vaccine mandate
- Opinion: Epidemic in a Pandemic
- Opinion: Putting a Stop to Catastrophic Wildfires
- Opinion: Critical Race Theory is Preventing (Moses Lake) School Board from Addressing Local Issues
- Guest Column: Legislation threatens progress on behavioral health crisis response
- Opinion: Privacy in a COVID age
MORE STATEWIDE NEWS
OKANOGAN - The Okanogan School District says COVID-19 is widespread in each of its school buildings, resulting in more than 200 student absences at one point this week.