MOSES LAKE - Moses Lake Airshow organizer Terry Quick announced this week that exotic planes will cut through the skies above Moses Lake this summer, whether there’s a pandemic or not.
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — Tom Brady made his seventh Super Bowl title look familiar - despite moving south to a new team and conference during a pandemic.
- Windy weather helps ignite fire near Knapps Hill Tunnel in Chelan County
- Federal virus aid package includes funding for train through Ephrata and Wenatchee
- Woman found dead Saturday morning at homeless sleep center in Moses Lake
- Kittitas County’s first black resident to finally get a headstone 104 years after death
- East Wenatchee legislator says Democrats using state Capitol gun ban bill to ‘chip away at our constitutional rights’
ROYAL - The Royal Knights defended their football kingdom with punishing prowess during Saturday’s quarterfinals contest against Omak.
MOSES LAKE - They didn’t secure a spot in the post season, but Big Bend women’s volleyball team certainly had something they could ‘hang their hat on’. The lady Vikings finished the season with the best overall record in team history with 17 wins and 14 losses.
WENATCHEE – The Wenatchee AppleSox grabbed a 1-0 advantage in their best-of-three West Coast Collegiate League North Division Championship series with the Victoria HarbourCats by claiming a 5-1 victory on Tuesday night at Paul Thomas Sr. Stadium.
WENATCHEE – After locking down their first postseason berth since 2013 on Wednesday night with a 5-0 shutout victory over the Ridgefield Raptors, the Wenatchee AppleSox suffered a post-celebration letdown on Thursday evening at Paul Thomas Sr. Stadium.
LATEST SPORTS NEWS
- Moses Lake Airshow on for summer of 2021
- NFL to test new position-specific helmet designed for pros
- Harden scores 38, Nets rally from 24 down, stun Suns 128-124
- Tsohonis scores 29, hits winner as Washington nips rival WSU
- Paxton returns to Mariners for $8.5M, 1-year deal
- Bonton scores 26, Washington St holds off UCLA 81-73
- Mavs' Cuban relents on anthem after NBA reiterates policy